Might I suggest you do this craft outside? If not, you may be cleaning out sprinkles from under rugs, behind table legs and in various nooks and crannies forever and ever amen. Just thought I'd warn ya ;) Do the sprinkles outside + the ants will thank you!
The best part of this little kid's craft is that it requires very few materials to complete and the materials it does require can be found really cheap! Just take a quick trip to the dollar store or use supplies you already have at home. I believe that all kid's crafts and activities should be this inexpensive and easy! (It's more fun for everyone that way!)
2. White Glue
1. Make a big goopy circle of white glue on your piece of paper.
2. Draw out lines of glue for the rays of the sun.
3. Sprinkle your sprinkles all over the glue.
4. Sprinkle the sprinkles until the sun and the sun rays are fully covered.
5. Show off your sprinkled sun for the world to see!