1. I’m anxiously awaiting clinicals next week… even though I’m a little mad at my instructor for switching the time. I know have to be at the nursing home at 6:30am. The nursing home is an hour away, meaning I have to leave @ 5:30am, meaning I have to wake up at 4:45am. I don’t think I’ve ever had to wake up that early in my entire life!
2. I took our coffee pot out of storage and began drinking coffee again in preparation for next week. The caffeine content in my Earl Grey and Chai tea just isn’t gonna cut it next week.
3. Alea’s hilarious. But there’s nothing new there. I love our little conversations we have together and I’m so happy she still loves to snuggle her momma.
4. The sleeping thing is starting to improve a little bit. She slept through the night for the first time in months the other night, which was amazing, but it scared the be-jesus out of me to wake up at 6:15am and not have her in bed with us. Last night she fought bedtime BIG TIME. Usually when that happens, Cory can go in there and tell her that she needs to be a big girl and lay down and go night-night, but not even that worked. He tried twice. So, finally we just let her go. After about 10min or so the crying ceased and she was out. Victory! (until she woke up at 2:30am.)
5. I’ve been kicking my Christmas shopping in the BUM! A couple people are already crossed off my list and for those that aren’t, I know exactly what they’re getting. I’m excited to share a cute DIY gift project with you soon 🙂
6. Our dog, Bentley, has been driving me absolutely up the wall. So, if you’re interested in a free chocolate lab, he’s yours. Just please come pick him up during the daytime hours when Cory’s at work so he doesn’t find out 😉 Oh no honey! He ::ahem:: ran away!
7. I’m totally nerding it out and getting ahead in my classes so I don’t have to do any homework next week when I have clinicals. Meaning, I have like 3 papers and one project completed that aren’t actually due until after Thanksgiving. Take that.
8. Alea and I have been darting out to the mailbox the minute the truck leaves our mailbox to see if all the fun goodies I’ve been winning from giveaways have arrived yet. Alea loves mail time!
9. I have a weird hard lump on the bottom of my heel that hurts when I walk 🙁 I have no idea what it is. I don’t even walk or exercise and I haven’t been wearing ill fitting shoes. I feel like a weird medical mystery.
10. Our best friends Tanner & Emily are being induced today 🙂 I’m so unbelievably excited to meet the handsome Mr. Liam!
What’s been going on in your lives? Have you started Christmas shopping yet? Have you ever been required to wake up at 4:45am for anything in your entire life? (okay sorry… I’ll stop complaining now.)