1. Egg Nog or Hot Chocolate? Hot chocolate
2. Does Santa wrap presents or just sit them under the tree? Well, considering I do all the wrapping at our house for Christmas– I’m guessing Mrs. Claus does it.
3. Colored lights on tree/house or white? I prefer white. I’m not even sure what we have for our tree though.
4. Do you hang mistletoe? No, we don’t really have a good place to hang it.
5. When do you put your decorations up? Usually like two point seven seconds (what up Tim McGraw) after Thanksgiving is over, but this year I wanted to get some organizing done downstairs first. This weekend we shall decorate!
6. What is your favorite holiday dish? My mom’s pink cloud. I don’t know why– but it just smells like the holidays.
7. Favorite Holiday memory as a child? Waking up ridiculously early on Christmas morning and since I was always the first one up, I’d have to wake my brother up and my parents up so we could open all of our presents. I just loved that excitement!
8. When and how did you learn the truth about Santa? I found out in 1st grade on the school bus. A mean 5th grader told me… and I still haven’t forgiven him.
9. Do you open a gift on Christmas Eve? Alea does! We started that tradition last year, but are changing it slightly. She gets to open one present– her Christmas jammies!
10. How do you decorate your Christmas tree? With ornaments Cory and I had as kids and of course the collection of ornaments that Alea’s accumulating.
11. Snow! Love it or Dread it? Both. I love the first snow fall, but I hate driving in it!
12. Can you ice skate? As a Minnesotan, I’m ashamed to say it, but I don’t :/
13. Do you remember your favorite gift? Maybe if I had a good memory I would– but I don’t even remember what I had for breakfast this morning!
14. What’s the most important thing about the Holidays for you? Starting new traditions for Alea.
15. What is your favorite Holiday Dessert? Decorated sugar cookies!
16. What is your favorite holiday tradition? Opening presents as a family in our jammies on Christmas morning.
17. What tops your tree? A star.
18. Which do you prefer giving or receiving? I love giving! It’s so fun to find the perfect gift for someone!
19. Candy Canes: Yuck or Yum? Y-U-M!
20. Favorite Christmas show? Santa Claus with Tim Allen!
21. Saddest Christmas Song? Christmas Shoes… I get teary eyed every time I hear it.
22. What is your favorite Christmas song? I Want a Hippopotamus for Christmas! Best Christmas song ever!