1. I’m thankful for the two little arms that reach up to me, begging to be held.
2. I’m thankful for the beautiful family we’ve created together.
3. I’m thankful for finally having the opportunity to pursue my dreams of becoming a nurse.
4. I’m thankful for our beautiful neighborhood & our wonderful neighbors who are sweet enough to watch Alea for us when I have classes. (or when Cory’s a stinker and takes the vehicle w/the carseat to work).
5. I’m thankful for each and every one of you, who continue to read my blog & leave me sweet comments. Also, I’m thankful for my new followers and each and every friend I’ve made from this little blog of mine 🙂