I’ve seen lots of resolutions/goal posts lately– of course in the theme of the New Year. I have to say though, I’m a little stuck in the middle when it comes to New Years Resolutions. I’m that person that works hard at them for a couple weeks and then something else comes along, distracts me, and then bam, nothing is accomplished.
This year though, I’m determined to make and keep my resolutions. I know I can do it if I put my mind to it and if you all help hold me accountable as well.
In 2012, I want to live a healthier, more creative, more organized and I’d like to become more accepting of change.
1. Read more books. At least one per month.
2. Stop saying naughty words. Alea’s becoming a good little parrot.
3. Learn to crochet.
4. Reach a larger audience with my blog.
5. Make & hold myself accountable on a cleaning routine.
6. Complete Jillian Michael’s 30 Day Shred.
7. Live simpler. Spend less.
8. Obtain (at least) a 3.5 GPA in my nursing courses.
9. Run another 5k.
10. Then step it up and run a 10k
11. Find a place for everything & organize.
12. Try one new recipe per month.
Wish Me Luck!
I’m gonna need it!