Not gonna lie… I so wanted to be tagged. So bad in fact– that I ended up getting tagged not once, but twice! YES! Double the questions and double the fun! Bring it on!
1. You must post these rules.
2. Each person must post 11 things about themselves on their blog.
3. Answer the questions the tagger set for you in their post, and create 11 new questions for the people you tag to answer.
4. You have to choose 11 people to tag and link them on the post.
5. Go to their page and tell them you have linked him or her.
6. No tag backs.
7. No stuff in the tagging section about ‘you are tagged if you are reading this.’ You legitimately have to tag 11 people.
Questions from Summer @ Crosbie Crew:
1. What is your favorite article of clothing you own? Duh– my sweatpants!
2. What type of face soap do you use? It varies. Lately it’s been Aveeno something or other.
3. Do you prefer a big or small purse? BIG! Gotta have room for my stuff and Miss Alea’s things.
4. Coffee or tea? Both. It depends on how much energy I need 😉
5. What first attracted you to your boyfriend/husband? His sense of humor.
6. Hottest celebrity right now is: I don’t really keep up with celebrities :/ It’s still N’sync, right?
7. If you could makeover any room in your house, what room would it be and why?: Every room except our kitchen and our bathroom. We moved into our house over a year ago and still have yet to decorate!
8. Name your two biggest pet peeves: People constantly texting when we’re supposed to be hanging out and slow-pokes at the grocery store.
9. How long have you known your best friend: 11 or so years?
10. If you could meet any blogger, who would it be?: There are so many! I’d love to meet Karly and Tricia and Maegan and Jodi and the list goes on and on!
Questions from Amanda @ Pretty Little Life:
1. What is your favorite food?: Sour kraut… Mmmm!
2. Favorite nail polish color?: Chinchilly from Essie
3. What is one hidden talent that you have?: I’m the most talentless person you’ll ever meet. Not even joking.
4. Hot chocolate or apple cider?: Hot Chocolate!
5. What is your favorite childhood memory?: Christmas of course 😉
6. If you celebrate Christmas, are the gifts from Santa or from you?: Both! Some from Santa and some from Mom & Dad!
7. If you could live anywhere other than where you live now, where would it be?: Somewhere warm!
8. What would you say is your all-time favorite TV show (past or present): Kind of obsessed with Parenthood right now!
9. How many books do you read a year?: Not as much as I would like. 5 maybe?
10. What would you say is your best quality?: I’m friendly 🙂 I love making new friends.
11. What is your biggest fear?: Failure.
Questions for the people I tag:
1. What’s one embarrassing habit you have?
2. Do you have a lucky number? If so, what is it?
3. New years resolutions: lame or are you planning on making some?
4. What’s your favorite hair care product?
5. 2%, 1% or skim?
6. Pepsi or coke?
7. Have you ever been out of the country? Where did you go?
8. Would you ever date/marry someone taller than you?
9. Whats your favorite part about blogging?
10. Which is your all-time favorite blog read?
11. What book are you currently reading?