I’m slightly embarrassed with the current state of our living room. We moved into our house two years ago this month and we have NOTHING on our walls. Aside from the World Market accessories you see on the end table, our living room lacks the flair & pizzazz it so desperately needs.
You see what I mean? We need some serious help! When we moved in I wanted neutral. I wanted simple. I was afraid to truly branch out & dive into color and patterns and boy does it show. Now I dream of bold & bright rather than basic & boring.
Our main living space, the area where we spend a large majority of our time definitely does not reflect our family & our unique style. I dream of a gallery wall, bright colors, bold patterns, and a living room that tells our story as a family.
This World Market make-over is exactly what my drab and tired living room needs! And on top of all those pretties I think we need some decorative toy storage from World Market as well, don’t you?
Interested in making over a dull & drab room of your own? World Market is currently hosting the:
HGTV Passport to Style Sweepstakes!
- $1,000 World Market shopping spree & design consultation with an HGTV Designer
3 Runners-Up Prizes:
- $1,000 World Market gift cards for each runner up
- Sweepstakes runs from September 22, 2012 – October 26, 2012.
- If you share this sweepstakes with 5 of your friends via Facebook or e-mail, you can receive an additional 5 bonus entries!
- Enter daily to increase your chances of winning!
- Enter on-line at here or here
World Market Explorer Program:
- Apply HERE for fabulous deals!
- This is a customer rewards program where member earn exclusive perks, like coupons, offers, previews, and beyond. Spend $100 on Gourmet Foods and Non-alcoholic beverages and you will receive a $10 reward that you can use to purchasing almost anything in store or online. You can also earn FREE COFFEE Rewards! (Buy 6 12oz. bags and your 7th one is free!)