In the midst of all this weather (and all that anger in the video… sorry about that!) I’ve been trying to create a little zen in my life. Starting today, it’s going to get pretty stressful. I have my pediatric home care observation and then another paper to write after that and as soon as that’s done it’ll be time to hit the books and study. Creating a calm + inviting study space is just what the doctor ordered and I know it’s what I’m going to need to keep me sane.
5 Things for my Study Space:
- An iPad: for Netflix or Hulu Plus… or for an emergency distraction for Alea.
- A notebook: i’m forever thinking of blog post/collaboration ideas while I’m studying, so a notebook is a necessity.
- Bath + Body Works Energy Aromatherpy lotion: I swear by this stuff. It gives me the energy to keep studying.
- Pretty pens: to write down all of my crazy ideas + write notes.
- A candle: Preferably one that smells like summer.
Though I’m not looking forward to anymore snow or a weekend full of studying, I’m still thankful for my family, our health and that we’re together. My heart goes out to all of those that are hurting in Boston + Texas right now. I’m hugging my little one and my honey a little tighter today and from now on. Life is just too short.
What are you all up to this weekend? Please tell me it’s warmer where you live!