Seriously, this girl entertains me to no end. Sometimes she makes me laugh so hard I cry or even snort. I love this girl and all the silly little thing she says. I just couldn’t even begin to picture my life without her and her adorable comedic relief!
1. Let’s just discuss her choice of outfit. She insisted on dressing up like a princess all day long… even though we’re in sub zero temps these days.
2. She’s not scared of the “ugly old hag” part in Snow White anymore. I can’t. This kid!
3. We need to discuss this flower throwing business part of being a flower girl. Her vision worries me!
4. She insists on marrying my friend Kim’s son Landon… like everyday. Her reasoning of course is because he came over to our house when we had a play-doh party!
5. She said “I didn’t show my underwear again, did I?”… because we had to refilm the beginning because she kept pulling her dress over her head. Oy.
6. She insists on having a baby sister and if you ask her if she wants a little brother she will throw a fit about it!
7. Don’t mind her post-nap snarls! This girl’s hair is crazy!
8. Three-year-olds are weird!
I hope you got a little laugh from that 🙂 I like doing things like this with her. They’re such fun memories to look back on as she grows. Like for example when I interviewed her when she was just two years old.
Oh my goodness I can’t get over how little she was then!
What’s your favorite way to document your little one as they grow?