This is a sponsored post for U by Kotex, who provided me products to review. You can get a free sample, too, at http://bit.ly/107R90y!
Do boys read blogs? Sometimes? Maybe? Well let me just put up a little blinking disclaimer that we might be talking about a certain “girl-themed” subject. If that makes you squeamish at all, you just might want to look away. 😉 Ladies, let’s continue!
Can we just stop and talk for a minute about how much I despise that dreaded “time of the month.” Let’s be real. I know it’s awkward to talk about and you might not have expected me to post about this today, but there are some things that need to be said! It’s no fun being a girl sometimes. Specifically around 7-10 days each and every month. It’s a total drag when that good ol’ Aunt Flo pays us a visit, but it really doesn’t have to be quite that bad.
Now sit back and let me chit-chat with you about my favorite products that help get me through that rough week of the month:
Don’t have time to watch the video or are at work and don’t want to interrupt your cubicle buddy? Don’t worry, I’ve got you covered. Here’s a little synopsis of each product that makes “that time of the month” a little more bearable for me.
1. U by Kotex Tampons: These offer the best protection I’ve found to date. I know it’s not the prettiest thing to talk about, but it’s so true! I trusted these babies while wearing white scrub pants to clinical, ya’ll. These tampons are legit!
2. U by Kotex Panty-Liners: And just in case you need a little added protection, you can always double up with these to give yourself an added piece of mind. Or just use them when things are a bit lighter. If you know what I mean!
3. Chocolate: This is probably totally and completely cliche, but I’m totally and completely fine with that. A girl needs chocolate anyways, but during that certain time of the month, girlfriend needs all the chocolate!
4. Stress-Relief bubble bath: This is one of my favorite bubble baths! The Eucalyptus Spearmint scent is so yummy and relaxing. Soaking in this after a long hard day just helps all my cares and stresses melt away.
5. Nail polish: Who has time for manicures all the time? I know I don’t! So I like to treat myself every once in a while and go the DIY route. Just taking that extra time for myself is such a fun little treat.
6. A Magazine: Add a favorite magazine to your bubble bath and you’re totally set for a nice relaxing soak to take your mind of that pesky old Aunt Flo of yours!
7. Scented candles: What’s a bubble bath without candles? Am I right? Don’t let this photo deceive you. I use about 20 more candles than this. It’s probably a fire hazard, but my stress level appreciates it.
There you have it! Those are my absolute favorite tried and true methods to improving “that time of the month.” Treat yourself to all of the above one week a month and I’m pretty positive you (and your significant other and family and children) will be thanking me!
What are your favorite feminine + stress relieving products?
I wrote this review while participating in a content series through Crowdtap on behalf of U by Kotex, and received products to facilitate my post and compensation for my time to participate.