I just looked at the calendar and almost had a panic attack. I’m a seriously getting married in 3 months? We still have some things that need to get squared away, phone calls that need to be made, so many decorations to DIY and all I can think about is how bad I just want to walk down that aisle and see Cory standing there at the end! So, naturally, even though I have XYZ left to finish, I’ve already finished my little emergency bridal kit for the big day. Complete with all of the make-up and essentials I think I’m going to need.
At least I’ll be prepared in one aspect, right?
1. Venus Snap: This handy little razor is perfect for curing any underarm stubble that I might have the day of. Of course I’ll be showering the morning of my wedding, but I’m not sure where I’ll be staying quite yet. I thought this little fun-sized razor would be perfect to just toss in my emergency kit so I’ll be sure to have perfectly smooth underarms and legs on my big day!
2. Gum: I packed a piece for me and a piece for Cory, just in case. I really don’t want to remember our first kiss as a married couple as a stinky event. And let’s face it, I’ll be drinking coffee all day long and Cory absolutely hates coffee breath!
3. Eyeliner: Do they make waterproof eyeliner? I feel like a complete goof for not knowing that, but if they do I’ll be replacing my usual eyeliner with it for my wedding day. I know how I am and I know there will be lots and lots of happy tears cried that day!
4. Concealer: I’m absolutely frightened I’ll have a zit or two or three on my big day. My skin is pretty good, but I know when I’m stressed and under pressure I tend to get a zit or two. Therefore, concealer is a must!
5. Waterproof Mascara: Because tears, duh.
6. French Manicure pen: I love the classic look of a French manicure, so I think I’m going to go with that and I’ll hopefully get a gel manicure to help keep it from chipping, but I’m a just-in-case kind of a person.
7. Bobby Pins: I seriously have no clue how I’m going to wear my hair, but bobby pins are just essential either way. If I’m wearing an up-do and some hair comes lose from all my crazy dance moves, I’ll have these handy or if I get frustrated with my bangs in my face. Either way, they’re needed!
8. Nail File: I’m notorious for breaking a nail and not having a nail file on hand. Just trying to be prepared when the inevitable happens.
9. Blush: To keep those ‘blushing bride’ cheeks rosy and cute!
10. Bronzer: To add a little glow to my pasty pale skin of course.
1. Deodorant: Because, duh. Stress sweat and we’re getting married at the end of June. Deodorant is a huge necessity, but I need to grab a travel-sized one first. Please don’t let me forget this!
A little about the Venus Snap: You can snag your very own Venus Snap razor for less than $10 at Target for your gym bag, your travel bag or your beach bag. It’s the perfect size to just grab and toss in your bag and go. You’ll feel better knowing that you’ll have smooth legs and stubble-free underarms wherever you go! Trust me!
The nice thing about checking this little task off my to do list, is that I can look to you guys for advice! There’s still time to add to my emergency kit! I mean, because I totally meant to do that on purpose. You know, so I could ask you guys what I forgot 😉
What did you put in your bridal emergency kit for your big day?
I was selected for this opportunity as a member of Clever Girls Collective and the content and opinions expressed here are all my own.