This post is sponsored by Kleenex and the Linqia Community, but all opinions are my own.
The countdown is on my friends and I’m asking myself multiple times a day why in the world we decided to have a wedding so soon. Don’t get me wrong, I’m crazy excited to marry the love of my life, but holy smokes is there a lot of things that need to get done between now and June 28th. Anyone want to be my personal wedding planner? I’m kidding… but seriously!
Most of the guests attending our wedding are in the area, but my family and friends are all traveling to La Crosse to celebrate our big day with us. I’m so thankful that they’re willing and able to make the 3+ hour trek to spend this time with us. So thankful in fact I think that they deserve a little something “extra” for making the big trip. Just a little something to help make their stay a little more comfortable.
And the fact they’re in cute little brown bags with chalkboard labels is just a fun, bonus, right? I couldn’t help myself– they’ll go so great with the theme of our wedding!
Out-of-Town Wedding Guest Gift Bags:
1. Lots of Snacks: I included crackers and granola bars, but I think I’ll probably add a couple packages of fruit snacks for those coming with small children. Trips can be stressful with little ones, so it’s important to keep them happy!
2. Drinks: A mini water bottle and juice boxes. I know whenever I’m in a hotel I’d rather not spend the $$ on the soda or water in the vending machine and I’m a little on the picky side when it comes to the taste of tap water. Having a little something to drink would certainly be nice!
3. Kleenex: Not just any tissues though, these Kleenex brand tissues are the cutest, aren’t they? I’m loving the new Issac Mizrahi boxes and the fun colorful little travel-sized packages. I have a feeling that tissues are going to be a must for some at the wedding, too!
4. Lip Balm: Just a fun extra to keep those lips nice and soft for all that cheek kissing!
5. Stain Stick: Nothing worse than being away from home and finding a stain on the only outfit you brought to wear. Please tell me I’m not the only one this happens too all too often? I’m a bit of a clutz!
My mom reserved a block of rooms at one of the local hotels, so I’ll be dropping these pretty little bags off for family in friends to receive when they check in! I can’t wait 🙂
What would you add to these gift bags for out-of-town wedding guests?