It’s no secret that yellow is my all-time favorite color. It’s the color of sunshine and happiness and can immediately brighten my day. I’m not going to argue with the big man upstairs or anything, but I think the world could use a little bit more “yellow” sometimes to help counteract all the sadness and heartache Americans and those around the world are feeling on a daily basis.
Being that yellow is not only my favorite color, but also the color of all things “happy” I thought this week’s addition of “The Happy List” should include the things I’m loving in shades of yellow.
001. Gold polka dot notebook: This deserves a second appearance and mention. I know I mentioned this notebook for my last happy list, but what if it’s still making me happy? I just love it!
002. Choose Happiness candle: This is an amazing smelling Target find. It smells incredible and makes me happy in an instant.
003. Leftover yellow straws: We had these at the wedding + I have to admit, I love that we have leftovers. Grey ones, too! They make my iced tea and fizzy drinks so much more enjoyable!
004. Yellow aztec shoes: A combination of two things I love the most, aztec and yellow? It couldn’t get any better than this! These Toms are my favorite shoes for summer right now!
005. A fresh new planner: It’s kind of like my fresh new notebook obsession. It just makes me feel more organized having a fresh planner. I love the layout of this one, too. I’ll have to write a follow-up post to show you guys what it’s all about. It’s quite amazing!
It doesn’t get much more happy than this!
What are you loving this week?