I didn’t really think much of these posts when I started writing them. I just wanted to remind myself of the happy things in my life and to have record of things that I’m loving. My happy lists have quickly become my favorite posts to write and I love sharing them here on the blog. It’s such a great reminder to take a look at the things we would normally take for granted around us and remember that it is happy here.
001. Camelbak water bottle — Maybe this will actually encourage me to drink more water? Come on, I’m not the only one who bribes myself with new water bottles to get myself to drink more water, am I?
002. Moroccan Oil — This stuff is amazing. I didn’t think I would like it at first, but my hair stylist talked me into it the last time I got a trim. I thought it would make my hair feel greasy and nasty, since my hair tends to get oily pretty quickly, but that hasn’t been the case at all. It’s made my hair feel smoother and shinier, but not in a I-haven’t-washed-my-hair-in-6-days way!
003. Post Goodness to Go — Protein shakes are one of my favorite things to drink on my way to work and on my breaks at work. They fill me right up and sometimes they even keep me from getting fast food on my lunch breaks. I need to work on that
004. Thinner Papermate Pens — These things are amazing! They have finer points than the Papermate Flair pens, but I really hope they make more colors in these ones, soon. I miss my big color selection!
005. Skinny Girl White Cherry — this water flavoring is so, so yummy. If the new water bottle doesn’t help me drink more water, than this certainly will.
006. Sweet + Creamy Iced Coffee — Love that I can save a couple bucks and make my iced coffees at home on my days off. This is the best one I’ve tried. So, so delicious!
What’s making you happy this week?