This shop has been compensated by Collective Bias, Inc. and its advertiser. All opinions are mine alone. #Chocolate4TheWin #CollectiveBias
Did you see the DIY football platter I shared last week? Well, now I have a yummy recipe you can throw together and bring on this platter as well! All you need are some SNICKERS® bars and a few other ingredients and you’re set. It’s one of those recipes that you can throw together quickly, but is yummy enough your friends will begin requesting it when you have your football get togethers!
And if you’re looking to be the hostess with the mostest or the best party guest, I suggest you head on over to SAMS Club and grab their bulk MARS candy bars or their bulk SNICKERS® candy bars for this recipe! That way you’ll have plenty left over for additional treats for your friends! (Or you can always grab them for Halloween, too! Believe it or not… Halloween is right around the corner!)
001. 1 container of Cool Whip
002. 1 package of vanilla pudding mix
003. 3 granny smith apples
004. 4 SNICKERS® full-size candy bars or 12 fun-size SNICKERS® bars
005. Milk (for pudding mix)
Variation: Try mixing in other candy bars such as Milk Way, Twix or even adding M&Ms! Yum!
001. Mix together 1 package of vanilla pudding mix with milk according to the directions on the package.
002. Chop up SNICKERS® candy bars into bite size pieces.
003. Cut granny smith applies into bite size pieces as well.
004. Fold in Cool Whip with the vanilla pudding.
005. Mix in granny smith apples and SNICKERS® bars into the Cool Whip and pudding mixture.
006. Refrigerate to set and keep refrigerated prior to serving.
Cory’s aunt makes a variation of this, as well, and I totally fell in love with it the first time she made it for a family get together. It’s so delicious! The sweet and sour combination makes my mouth water just thinking about it. This has become another one of my go-to make and take recipes and I can’t wait to bring it to football parties and family get togethers this fall!
What is your favorite make-and-take dish to share with friends and family?