It’s been a couple of weeks since I’ve done a “happy list” and it’s almost ironic because these last coupe weeks are weeks when I’ve probably needed a happy list the most. As I’ve mentioned before, I like to create these little happy lists because they help to remind me that there’s a lot to be thankful for in life. We get so focused on the negative and where things could be better in our life, but sometimes we forget the little things that are bringing us happiness throughout the weeks.
001. This Stitch Fix Scarf: This pretty blue chevron scarf from my most recent Stitch Fix is bringing me all kinds of happiness this week. I love that there’s a slight chill in the air that allows me to wear this pretty little thang that showed up on my doorstep just last week. Scarf weather is upon us my friends, and pretty infinity scarves make me all kinds of happy.
002. Coconut Flavored Almonds: Oh my gosh. I can’t even begin to tell you how much I love these things. I had to quick take a picture before I ate them all so I could show you guys. I suppose I could’ve shown you an empty bag… but what’s the fun in that? If you’re a coconut lover like myself, then you need to hunt these down. I found them at Walmart!
003. New Starbucks Mug: Please don’t tell Cory I bought yet another travel mug. But, in my defense I use one every single day I go to work and I most definitely don’t do the dishes everyday. If I had it my way I’d have a different one for each day of the week 😉 But this gold-flaked Starbucks mug was too pretty to pass up. Isn’t she cute?
004. Lime Starbucks Refreshers: And paired nicely with my new Starbucks travel mug are the delicious lime flavored Refreshers packets. I’m currently obsessed with everything lime. It’s true. And this is the perfect little treat to spice up my afternoon at work and keep me going. Yum. Yum. Yum!
005. Manis and Pedis with Friends: Last week, after work a few friends of mine and I went and got manis and pedis together. It was completely spur of the moment and I absolutely loved it. It’s not very often that I get out with friends and it’s especially not very often that I do spontaneous little outings with friends. I’m loving the color (I totally copied and stole from my friend Kayla, by the way. She’d kill me if I didn’t give her credit!) I chose for my nails. Love that sparkly gold accent nail!
What’s making you happy this week?