This post is sponsored by Netflix. All opinions are my own. #StreamTeam
Raise your hand if you enjoy binge-watching shows on Netflix? I know I do and I know I’m not alone. We don’t currently have cable or satellite right now so Netflix is our may form of TV entertainment. Cory and I watch Netflix literally every single night before we go to bed! It’s our nightly ritual. And you better believe Alea enjoys watching her shows on the Kids section of Netflix.
Speaking of which, I love that I can set her profile on Netflix to a certain age limitation to keep her from watching shows I don’t necessarily approve of quite yet. Completely genius! (Especially since she’s too young to go against my rules and click on my profile!)
Anyways, October has been all about “milestones” on Netflix. It’s all about celebrating our “firsts” this fall and watching shows where families and our favorite characters are doing the same. For example, we just put our first house on the market. It’s both sad and exciting all at the same time. And another bittersweet milestone for us this month? Alea started preschool! I still pinch myself every time I drop her off! She can’t be old enough for preschool, can she? And now that the weather’s getting cooler and we’re spending a little more time indoors, we’ve been watching more and more Netflix while cozy on the couch or in bed!
I’ve been binge watching the following:
001. Parenthood (Please tell me I’m not the only one who cries at the end of every episode!)
002. House Hunters Collection (So suiting considering we’re house hunting like crazy right now!)
003. Diners Drive Ins and Dives (That show always makes me so, so hungry!)
Shows and movies Alea’s been watching:
001. The Croods (We all love watching this movie! It’s absolutely hilarious and one of those movies that Cory and I don’t mind watching with her!)
002. Jake and the Neverland Pirates (How cute is Izzy, really?)
003. Super Why! (I love that she enjoys such a wholesome, educational show!)
And the next family movie on our list?
Beethoven! Please tell me you watched and enjoyed this movie as much as I did when I was a kid! Alea’s a huge fan of Honey I Shrunk the Kids! and Honey We Shrunk Ourselves after I introduced her to it and I know she’s going to love Beethoven just as much, if not more. I mean what’s not to love about that sweet and lovable St. Bernard?
What have you been watching on Netflix?