This shop has been compensated by Collective Bias, Inc. and its advertiser. All opinions are mine alone. #SweetorTreat #CollectiveBias @SamsClub
I’m always on the look-out for inspiration for easy and fun crafts that Alea and I can do together. There’s nothing my little girl loves than doing crafts and fun little activities with her mama and there’s nothing I love more than seeing the joy in her eyes when we’re doing those crafts and activities. Watching a child’s creativity bloom and blossom through crafts is just such an amazing thing to witness.
And I don’t think Alea minded that our craft involved eating a little candy, too. 😉
Starburst + Skittle Pumpkins
001. Starbursts wrappers (yellow and orange)
002. Brown construction paper
003. Green Skittles
004. Clear tape
001. Purchase your Skittles & Starburst 30 Pack from Sam’s Club. This way you’ll have enough wrappers for this fun little project!
002. Enjoy + eat as many orange and yellow Starbursts as you can! And don’t forget to save the wrappers.
003. Arrange your orange Starburst wrappers into a circular pumpkin shape. Tape the wrappers together on the lighter side. Since the wrappers are square, it will appear square at first, but you can use your scissors to round the edges and create your perfectly shaped pumpkin. Make your pumpkin as big or as little as you’d like.
004. Cut out the stem from the brown construction paper and adhere to the top of the pumpkin with a piece of clear tape.
005. Use green skittles to create a leaf and vine coming down from the brown construction paper stem.
Didn’t it turn out so adorable? It’s about time we get some Halloween decor up around the house. Alea’s been bugging me about it for weeks now, so she’s happy as a clam that we’ve finally started! This craft was such a fun and easy one and it required eating candy– that’s a win-win in my book!
What fun and easy Halloween crafts are you doing with your kiddos this year?