This shop has been compensated by Collective Bias, Inc. and its advertiser. All opinions are mine alone. #TaiPeiGoodFortune #CollectiveBias
Like many of your holiday celebrations, our holiday celebration is always centered around food. What’s better than getting together and eating and eating and eating, right? Whether it’s Thanksgiving or Christmas, our families always set out little au devours to eat prior to the big meal. You know, just to tie us over while we catch-up with one another. This year I’ve been a bit busy, but still wanted to help contribute something to our appetizer table. And how perfect are these restaurant-inspired Tai Pei egg rolls and spring rolls for just that? Just add this delicious dipping sauce and you’ll be the hero of the au devours table!
001. 1/2 cup Rice wine vinegar
002. 1 tablespoon Chili garlic sauce
003. 2 teaspoons Salt
004. 1/2 cup White sugar
005. Packet of dipping sauce from the Tai Pei box
And don’t forget to grab the Tai Pei egg rolls and Tai Pei spring rolls to dip in the sauce.
001. Combine the rice wine vinegar and the white sugar in a saucepan over medium heat until the sugar is completely dissolved.
002. Reduce the heat to low and add the salt.
003. Allow the mixture to thicken for approximately 5 minutes.
004. Remove from heat and add the chili garlic sauce and the Tai Pei dipping sauce.
005. Let cool and serve!
I love the spicier zing that this delicious sweet and spicy egg roll dip adds to the Tai Pei Egg Rolls and Tai Pei Spring Rolls. This not only makes a nice quick and easy appetizer to bring to holiday parties, but it would also be a delicious snack. I think I’ll be making this for our New Years Eve festivities as well!
The non-traditional appetizers are always my favorite around the holidays. They allow you and your family and friends to mix it up and try new things together this holiday season! They’ll love it and I bet they’ll be begging you to bring this yummy appetizer to your next gathering!
What appetizers do you love to eat for the holidays?