This shop has been compensated by Collective Bias, Inc. and its advertiser. All opinions are mine alone. #RespectUrFeet #CollectiveBias
I use to absolutely despise pedicures. I mean absolutely hate them. There’s just something about having someone else touch my feet that gives me the willies. I don’t mind it as much now, but boy did I used to have a hard time with that. Even now, getting a pedicure is just a special treat that I choose to only do a couple of times per year. In the meantime, I’ve got to do something to keep my feet in check. It may be winter time, but that’s no excuse not to take care of your tootsies with a little at home pedicure, right? That all being said, if I had to choose, I’d honestly choose to do my own pedicure in the comfort of my own home with my own hands. Thank you very much.
Enter: the perfect at home pedicure! This is saving my feet my friends. Thank goodness. I tend to let my feet go in the winter time. I know I can’t be the only one who does that. But really? You just put socks on them anyways! But I’m pretty sure if I wear socks to bed one more time Cory’s going to kick me out. Just saying. I think it’s time my feet get a little extra love this winter!
The Perfect At Home Pedicure:
What You Need:
001. Amopé Pedi Perfect Electronic Foot File
002. Amopé Pedi Perfect lotion
003. Your favorite color of nail polish
004. Clear nail polish
The Amopé products listed above are both brand new products that you can find at your local Target! You can find them in the foot care aisle. Bring along your phone and make sure you have this coupon ready on your Cartwheel app! It’ll give you 10% off and you’ll also get a $5 gift card when you purchase just one Pedi Perfect product. (Coupon is available 11/2-11/22.) Zinga!
What To Do:
001. The Amopé Pedi Perfect Electronic Foot File works best on dry feet, so make sure your feet are thoroughly dry before using. Lay down a towel, insert the batteries and turn the on switch and begin filing the trouble areas on your feet.
002. When you’ve smoothed out all the rough patches, pat your feet down with a wet wash cloth to remove the excess dust. (Aren’t you happy I told you to put down a towel first?)
003. Next, apply the Amopé Pedi Perfect lotion liberally to your feet and let it soak in. This lotion is nice and thick, so a little bit goes a long ways.
004. Apply your favorite color of nail polish to your nails after the lotion has dried and apply a clear coat over the color once it as dried as well. This will help your polish stay on a little longer, of course!
Now it’s time to admire your beautiful, inexpensive at home pedicure!
It’s that simple! My at home pedicure routine just got ten times easier and ten times better. These Amopé products are seriously amazing. After just one use, my feet were noticeably softer and smoother and I’m no longer afraid to go sock less in bed anymore! I don’t know who’s happier about that, Cory or I.
When’s the last time you treated yourself to an at home pedicure?