Today I’m bringing you a cheerful and delightful little Christmas gift guide with the help of Microsoft and their new HP Stream 7 Signature Edition tablet, perfect for the blogger in your life. Ahem, because us bloggers have very particular things that we like and that we need in order to do our blogging. And the best thing? All of these gifts listed are under $100. I don’t think I’m the only one who likes gifts on a budget– and those shopping for you will appreciate it, too.
A scary little fact for you? There’s exactly 36 days until Christmas from today, November 20th. Sorry for the reality check, but it’s true! How much Christmas shopping do you have left? I started early, but I know I have lots and lots to buy yet. Maybe this little Blogger Wish List will help inspire you to get shopping for that blogger BFF in your life, designer or the tech-guru on your list!
001. An HP Stream 7 Signature Edition Tablet: Usually a tablet would be a bit of a splurge, but not with this bad boy! Ready for your jaw to drop to the floor? It’s only $99 NOW while supplies last as a preview of Microsoft’s fabulous Black Friday deals. Blogging and tablets go hand in hand. It’s so nice to have a handheld device so you’re not stuck tweeting, pinning, Facebooking (is that a word?) and blog reading all from your laptop or desktop. It’s a freeing experience, really! As a blogger, your BFF can do everything they need to do to maintain their blog right from this sweet little tablet.
002. An Erin Condren planner: I strayed away from this planner last year and never regretted it more. I just purchased my 3rd Erin Condren planner and couldn’t be happier. It really is a blogger’s dream. Plus, every blogger needs a pretty place to write out their editorial calendar, write out due dates for sponsored content, schedule blogging events and Google hangouts and maybe schedule out their “real” life, too.
003. A HP Stream 7 case: One thing about getting a new tablet is you’re going to need something to protect it. I don’t know about you, but I’m absolutely paranoid I’m going to break my electronics because let’s just say I don’t necessarily have the best track record with them. Just ask my parents. I think I went through 7 cell phones in just a few years of high school. And maybe a few more in college. Whoops! Moral of the story? Cases are super important!
004. Photoshop Elements: Every blogger needs Photoshop Elements. Clear and simple. I know there are easier programs you can use, but I honestly use nothing other than Photoshop. It’s my jam. I use it from everything from editing my photos, to adding test, to making collages (like the one you see above). It takes some getting used to, but it really has grown to be my favorite editing tool for my blog!
005. Pretty pens: If you’re going to get your blogging BFF a brand new pretty planner, then they’re going to need some pretty new pens to write in it. My favorite pens lately are the Papermate Flair Ultra Fine Point pens. They’re the bees knees and write just perfectly in my new planner without bleeding through. (I hate when that happens!)
Isn’t she pretty?
The HP Stream 7 Signature Edition Tablet isn’t just perfect for the blogger on your list, but it’s also perfect for anyone with a tablet on this Christmas wish list this holiday season. It’s especially nice for those tough to buy for folks on your list! I know I have a couple of those folks on my list and I think I might just have to grab one of these for one of them!
And bonus? They get a 1-year Microsoft Office subscription included as well! (That’s a $69.99 value alone!) And that extra perk is only available through the holidays! And you won’t have to worry about viruses with the never-ending subscription of anti-virus software! It really is a fabulous deal for this holiday season and I’m absolutely thrilled about it! I can’t wait to see the other Black Friday deals Microsoft previews TODAY!
What would you buy your Blogger BFF for Christmas?
This is a sponsored post written by me on behalf of Microsoft.