This shop has been compensated by Collective Bias and its Advertiser. All thoughts and opinions are mine and mine alone and should not be construed as medical advice. #24HourEsterC #CollectiveBias
We aren’t currently expecting any guests for the holiday season, but making little gift baskets is one of my favorite things. It’s so fun to create a meaningful gift complete with an assorted collection of things that people will actually use! (What a concept, eh?) One day I dream of owning a home (again) where we can host guests and I can’t wait to create the perfect welcoming guest room for our friends and family to come stay with us. That’s one thing I’m really looking forward to about owning our own home again– or I should say one that we actually live at since we technically still *own* our home. This gift basket I put together includes all the things you’d want to stay cozy and comfortable away from home including an Ester-C supplement to give your immune system an added support!
Here’s exactly what I included in this gift basket:
001. Popcorn: It’s such an easy snack that’s perfect for a nice little movie night. It’s filling enough, but you can also share it with the family. I just love popcorn, but who doesn’t!
002. Coffee mug: Consider getting a mug local to your town. This mug is perfect for the little Norwegian town we’re currently living in and the phrase “Uffda” always makes me smile!
003. Hand lotion: ‘Tis the season for dry hands and dry skin. Having lotion on hand is perfect for the cooler months when everything gets so darn dry! In addition to lotion, I’d consider adding other easily forgotten toiletries to your guest gift basket. Think tooth brushes, tooth paste, that sort of thing!
004. K-Cups: They’ll need something to put in their mug now, won’t they? I threw in some coffee k-cups as well as some hot cocoa k-cups for those who aren’t coffee drinkers.
005. Ester-C: Like I mentioned before, what better time to support your health than this time of the year? I love this supplement and it gives me a piece of mind to know that I’m getting the appropriate amount of vitamin C in my diet. I want my guests to have that piece of mind as well!
006. A blanket: It’s cooler this time of year and I’m always chilly, but don’t want my hosts to think I’m cold or uncomfortable in their house. Having an extra blanket handy for guests is the perfect way to keep them comfortable and warm in your house!
007. A notebook: For no other reason than this notebook is just too darn cute!
008. A candle: There’s few things more comforting than a candle glowing at night and a delicious scent filling the air. Make them feel more at home and make your guest room extra cozy with a holiday-scented candle!
I know right? Wouldn’t this make the perfect gift basket for holiday guests or really guests in the winter season in general? I know if I were staying at someone’s house I would be over the moon excited if I received such a nice gift basket, you know? If you’re on the hunt for the Ester-C Immune Support tablets to include in your guest gift basket or to support your own immune system, I’d check out Walmart! I found them in the vitamin aisle– super easy!
Are you hosting any guests this holiday season or this winter?
Do you like to put gift baskets together for them as well?