I participated in an Influencer Activation on behalf of Influence Central for Charmin. I received a product and a promotional item to thank me for participating.
I’ve seen this snow/cloud dough floating around the internets for quite some time, but never took the time to try it out. It’s just one of those things that’s stayed on my Pinterest boards and never took the time to actually do. Oh wait, isn’t that most of the things on my Pinterest? I know I’m not alone in that!
If you’re expecting little ones to your house for the holidays or if you’re just looking for something fun to do with your little while cooped up in the house during the colder weather months, then you’ve got to try this fun little activity. It’s inexpensive, so easy, and so incredibly fun. It’s a great way to incorporate a little sensory play into your day and keep your kiddos occupied for a little bit!
And just when you thought toilet paper belonged in the bathroom– after you see this fun little activity, you’ll be keeping a couple rolls of Charmin in your craft bin as well!
001. 1 bar of Ivory soap
002. 1 roll of Charmin toilet paper
001. Have your little ones go to town unraveling a roll or two of toilet paper.
002. Then have your little one shred up the Charmin toilet paper into a rubbermaid tub.
003. Microwave your ivory soap to get it to the desired consistency and add a little science into your fun as well.
004. Combine your toilet paper and ivory soap with 1 1/2 cup of hot water.
005. Play away with your squishy snow cloud dough!
Alea had a blast squishing and squeezing and making little snowmen out of her snow cloud dough. I couldn’t help but giggle at the excitement in her voice and the twinkle in her eyes. She’s always happiest when we do little crafts and activities together and I’ll forever cherish these moments we have together. Just look! She had a BLAST!
If you’re expecting guests this holiday season, keep some Charmin toilet paper handy. It’s flushable, Roto-Rooter approved and won’t clog your toilet. Hallelujah– this comes in handy especially with little ones who like to use way too much toilet paper when they use the bathroom!
Have you ever made cloud dough before?