This post is sponsored by Arla Dofino and the Linqia Community.
I have the hardest time eating breakfast sometimes. Even on my days off, I feel like I’m rushed to get things done around the house and get Alea and I ready and out the door in time for her to go to preschool. It all seems like such a blur and by the time lunch time rolls around I realize I haven’t eaten anything all day! It’s really not the healthiest way to do it, right? I’m skipping the most important meal of the day!
001. Whole Wheat Tortillas
002. Arla Dofino cheese (your choice)
003. Green pepper, chopped
004. Onion, chopped
005. Eggs, scrambled
001. Scramble 4 eggs in a greased frying pan until thoroughly cooked and then add the chopped green pepper and chopped red onion.
002. Next, melt the Arla Dofino cheese on top.
003. Spread out 6 whole wheat tortillas and fill each one with 1 cup of the egg mixture.
004. Roll the tortillas up, tucking in the ends of one side and roll them in saran wrap. Roll them up one more time in aluminum foil.
Freeze them and when you’re ready to eat unwrap the burritos and wrap them in a paper towel. Microwave them on high for 1-3 minutes.
Enter via the Rafflecopter below to win the following Havarti Holiday Prize Pack:
+ Crate & Barrel Mixing bowl
+ Anthropologie whisk
+ Crate & Barrel cheese grater
+ Coupon for 1 free Arla Dofino product
+ Set of Arla Dofino recipe cards
All of this is valued at $60. Enter below!
If you’re on the hunt for more breakfast, lunch, dinner, anytime cheesy delicious recipes, then you have to go check out the Arla Dofino Pinterest boards. I dare you to try not to drool and not pin everything in sight. Yeah, I had difficulty with that one, too!
And don’t forget to grab this $1 off Arla Dofino coupon so you can try out this recipe, too!
What’s your favorite make-ahead breakfast recipe?