This shop has been compensated by Collective Bias, Inc. and its advertiser. All opinions are mine alone. #WaysToWow #CollectiveBias
You know those little tiny desserts that you get when you go out for a fancy dinner? They always seem so scrawny compared to the price tag, but the taste is out of this world? I have a sweet spot (I’m so punny) for those kinds of desserts– although I could certainly do without the price tag! One of my favorite desserts– that isn’t all that fancy mind you– are those delicious sweet and salty strawberry pretzel bars. You know which ones I’m talking about, right?
I thought it would be fun to make a fun spin on the classic Strawberry Pretzel bars and create my own Single-Serve Strawberry Pretzel Dessert in, what else, mason jars! These are perfect for holiday entertaining, or any old Sunday. You’ll see!
001. Townhouse Pretzel Thins
002. 1/2 cup Frozen strawberries
003. 1 package Strawberry jello
004. 1/2 cup sugar
005. 1/2 cup of butter
(This makes enough for 2-3 mason jars of this Strawberry Pretzel dessert.)
001. Crush up your Townhouse Pretzel Crisps (I got mine from Target) and combine them with butter and sugar in a baking sheet. Bake at 350 degrees for 10 minutes. And let cool.
002. Add boiling water to Jello in a bowl and add frozen strawberries (thawed) and let set in the fridge.
003. Layer ingredients in a mason jar or clear glass/dish: pretzels, jello and strawberries and top with whipped cream. Delicious!
Make one up for yourself for a little after-dinner treat, late-night dessert or just for the heck of it in the afternoon while your little one is napping. Or you could wow your guests for New Years or when you have friends and family over for The Big Game! However and for whomever you choose to make these for, they’re easy, delicious and so fun!
What’s your favorite single-serve dessert?