I don’t mean to play favorites or anything, but these are some ladies that I’ve really loved following on Instagram as of late. They’re completely inspirational, share the most beautiful of photos and I just plain love the little snippets of their life that they share.
1. @teamwhole // Remember when I talked about finding Whole30 inspiration on Instagram? Well here you are! Here you’ll find all kinds of delicious, whole food inspiration. It’s absolutely amazing the dishes Mandy comes up with. There’s always drool-worthy whole foods coming through my feed and they make me feel like I could maybe, just maybe do this whole-eating thing.
2. @_findingbeautyintheordinary // Heather is one of my favorite mama’s. She has two sweet little girls and I just love seeing what they’re up to. She’s also a fan of essential oils like myself, so I love seeing what oils she’s using and what she’s using them for!
3. @thebusybudgetingmama // This mama makes me want to be a better mom. She does the greatest little activities with her little ones, she’s a rockstar at lip-syncing and she’s also a business savvy-entrepreneur! She’s got it all, ya’ll! She inspires me every single day with her Instagram photos!
4. @danihampton // Mama to two boys, Dani makes me wish I had a little boy under this roof as well. They’re so darn cute + their cute little boy clothes are always on point! I mean, when you’re used to shopping for and seeing pink all the time, little boy clothes are always refreshing! She posts yummy, healthy food photos that always get my stomach rumbling and her iPhone photography is always gorgeous!
5. @teammandy // Mastermind behind @teamwhole, Mandy’s a Whole30-er and her sweet little girl Harper always reminds me of my little Alea! I’m still trying to find it in my heart to forgive her Seahawks photos that were posted the day of the Seahawks vs GB game. Waaaaah!
6. @lvdmorethncrrts // AP has the cutest little kiddos and I love that she’s also posting more “mom-style” lately! I’m always looking for another mama to help inspire my tired wardrobe! She’s another mama who inspires me to be a better mama through the photos she posts– and us mama’s just need that sometimes, you know?
Instagram has been and probably always will be one of my favorite social media outlets. I love all of the beautiful photos, the community it creates and I love keeping up with friends and family via Instagram. I love following like-minded mamas who inspire me to be a better mom myself and who inspire me to be a better person as well. It’s amazing that photos simply posted on social media can do that, isn’t it?
Who are your favorites to follow on Instagram?