This post is sponsored by OneDay, but all opinions are my own.
I’ve been thinking about this a lot lately. Thinking about the advice that I want to pass down to my little girl. Raising a little girl isn’t easy. There’s so much I worry about every single day. There’s so many feelings and situations I don’t want her to feel or find herself in. So many people I want her to stay away from and so many wishes I have for her life. I know that I can’t control every aspect of her life and well being, but I’ll try my best to help shape and mold her from an early age to make her resistant to the scarier things in life and the toxic feelings girls and women can experience.
If you’re a mama, I’m sure you know what I mean. We have so many hopes and dreams for our little ones. You should write them down, though and think about how you’re going to help your little one live a full and happy life.
To share my wishes + a few tidbits of advice, I created this fun little video to share with Alea using the OneDay app. This app has gotta be my new favorite. I love that I can create a high quality video in just a few easy steps using my phone or my laptop! Just check out the little tidbits of advice I have for Alea:
It literally took me 5 minutes to create that video! How cool is that?
Here’s how you can make your own OneDay video:
2. Pick a story. The stories range holiday videos, including ones for Valentines day, family videos, kids videos and videos for adults as well. All of the videos feature fun + original question to ask the person you’re recording! Choose the type of video you’d like to create + grab your subject.
3. Press the red “record” button to record the question being asked. Select “Record Another Moment” to continue recording the next questions and continue to record for each question you’d like answered.
4. When you’re finished, select “save and create story”.
5. Check out your video! OneDay will add music and display each of the questions prior to each segment.
6. Share your video with your friends and family! They’ll love to see the memories you’re creating, as well!
You better believe I’ll be recording some more videos– this time with miss Alea answering questions. I always love to see what she comes up with and love looking back at what her answers were. Kinda like in this video and this video only OneDay provides a MUCH better quality video than me rattling off questions at her!