This shop has been compensated by Collective Bias, Inc. and its advertiser. All opinions are mine alone. #SamsClubSeafood #CollectiveBias
I’m *officially* back to work! As of today I start my orientation for the perfect job and I couldn’t be more excited! Now that I’m officially back to work, though, I’ve been working on adding to my collection of meals I can make in 30 minutes or less. It’s a bonus if any part of these meals can be prepared ahead of time and even more of a bonus if it’s actually a delicious meal! I mean, sure you can make a PB&J in less than 30 minutes. Heck, in less than 10 minutes, but I know I’m not about to live on PB&Js just because I went back to work! That all being said, I have a really yummy recipe to share with you today. One that’s easy to whip up quickly after you get home from work and one that will truly make your husband, significant other, kiddos, or whomever all kinds of happy! And it just so happens to include on of my husband’s favorite seafood ingredient.
1. Hawaiian Sweet Rolls
2. SeaPak® Butterfly Shrimp (Sam’s Club in the frozen seafood aisle.)
3. 2 tsp Mrs Dash® Original Seasoning
4. 1 tsp Cayenne pepper
5. 1/4 cup KRAFT Mayo or KRAFT Miracle Whip
1. Preheat oven to 425°F. Remove tails from SeaPak® Jumbo Butterfly Shrimp and arrange them in a single layer on a baking sheet. Bake them for 11-12min.
2. Mix together Mrs Dash® Original Seasoning, and KRAFT Mayo or KRAFT Miracle Whip. Spread 1 tsp of mixture onto Hawaiian Sweet Roll. Place one Jumbo Butterfly Shrimp on roll and enjoy, repeat, enjoy!
If you want to try this recipe before you buy, then you’ll have to head out to your Sam’s Club February 19th and February 20th around 11am-4pm for a little demo of this recipe– minus the cayenne pepper! Check out to see if your location is participating here + check-out this site for exclusive online premium seafood offers.
We don’t typically incorporate seafood into our weekly meal plan, but with a recipe like this, why wouldn’t we? I’m so excited to start adding more variety to our meal plans. There’s nothing worse than Taco Tuesday… every Tuesday. Or spaghetti every Wednesday. You know?
You gotta spice things up every now and then!
What’s your favorite super easy weeknight meal recipe I need to add to my meal plan?