1. Alea: “I’m going to be an author and a vet.”
Cory: “So you could write about animals!”
Alea: “No, I’m going to write about food and people and stuff.”
2. Alea: Is this your scissors you used in the nursing home mommy?
Me: Yes, it is.
Alea: For cutting open tummies and taking babies out of people?
Me: No, not at all!
3. “Look what I made with my gum mom! A duck!”
4. “When I see things, they appear into my eyelids. And when they appear into my eyelids, they’re different colors!”
5. “Mommy… I think I need to wear leggings under my skirt so people don’t see my knees!”
6. “Mom, if you turn on the TV I’ll do your chores for a whole month!”
I just love all the silly things that comes out of Alea’s mouth as she gets older. Kids are just plain funny and it makes it even funnier that they aren’t even trying to be funny. Isn’t that funny? (Phew that was a mouthful!)
What funny things are your kids saying lately?