It’s been a long, long time since I’ve done a “happy list” post. And to say I’ve missed them is an understatement. I haven’t stopped acknowledging the things in my life that are making me happy, but with how busy I’ve been with my new job, I just haven’t even thought to put these happy things together in a happy list again. Silly, I know.
I’ve gotten some things off of my wish list lately and I’m very excited to share them with you. You know those things that kinda sit on your wish list for a while and the excitement you feel when you’re finally holding them in your hand? And then those things that you receive and didn’t even know how bad you wanted them until you finally have them? Yep, that’s what today’s post is all about.
Without further ado, these are some things that are making me happy.
1. I’ve had my eye on these Asics ever since last spring. I just didn’t really appreciate the $90 price tag. I just randomly decided to search from them again a month or so ago and noticed they were marked down significantly! I couldn’t hit “purchase” fast enough! Aren’t they beautiful? Now that I have them, though, I’m too scared to wear them outside because I don’t want them to get dirty!
2. Cory and Alea bought me this Bose Bluetooth speaker for my birthday and I literally jumped for joy. I mentioned to Cory that I wanted a “bluetooth speaker” but didn’t mention this one specifically, but it’s exactly the one AND the color that I wanted! Man is he good! Ever since I opened this, I haven’t gone a day without using it. It’s on when I’m cleaning, when I’m doing dishes, when I’m in the shower, and every moment in between. And typically it’s tuned into the Shania Twain, John Legend or Sam Smith Pandora channel. (Just a few of my favs!)
3. If you haven’t noticed, I’m absolutely loving my essential oils lately. I put in my monthly order each month to buy oils that we’ve used up and to try new oils and products that have caught my eye. I love that if I spend a certain amount, there’s fun promos and free products I can earn– and this month I received this Marjoram oil for free! It’s an oil I hadn’t even heard of, but when I received it, it was love at first smell! Now I’ve been diffusing this one with lavender and spearmint and I just love how grounding and intoxicating this smell is! Mmmm!
4. I’ve literally become obsessed with Pixi products. And this Pixi Lip Balm in Pixi Pink is no exception. It’s a little bright, but it’s all kinds of fabulous and goes perfectly with my light complexion. I can’t get enough of this stuff!
5. This isn’t necessarily “new”, but this k-cup is my one true love. I don’t even think I’ll ever buy another k-cup– because I’ve finally found “the one”. Nutty Caramel Donut Shop kcups are where it’s at!
There you have it! All kinds of happy going on over here!
What’s making you happy lately?