I haven’t done a What’s in my Bag style post in quite some time now. I always like to see what other bloggers carry in their bag and what products they keep with them at all times. Thankfully, my purse has evolved form a diaper bag carrying everything from sippy cups to little board books to keep Alea busy, to a purse that actually holds things for me! Although, sometimes Alea tries to sneak things of her own in my bag, too. Those little surprises are always my favorite!
And I just recently got this pretty new Better Life Bag as a gift to myself when I started my new job. I love that it’s roomy enough to carry everything I need, but it doesn’t look like a giant suit case strapped to my shoulder like my old purse did.
What’s in my Bag:
1. Essential Oils Bag: I carry this pretty little bag with me everywhere. In it are the oils I use most often and the oils I’m always needing when I’m on the go.
2. Notebook: I never, ever leave home without a notebook. I never know when a blog post idea is going to jump into my head or when inspiration is going to strike. Having this handy means I don’t assume that I’ll just remember them… I can actually write them down!
3. Erin Condren Life Planner: I’m a planner at heart, so I never leave home without my planner, either. This thing keeps me sane and keeps all my ducks in a row. I write everything in here from my blog editorial calendar, to my meal plan and everything in between.
4. RESCUE Natural Stress Relief Pastilles: These are not only delicious, but they naturally and homeopathically ward off my day-to-day stressors. I’ve been keeping these nearby since I recently started a new job. Nothings more stressful than training + not knowing what the heck you’re doing, right?
5. Car Keys: Well, duh, right? Can’t forget these!
6. RESCUE Natural Stress Relief Gum: I’m a gum chewer through and through and usually prefer minty gum, but this fruity stuff is officially my new jam. Chewing gum helps me to relieve tension and stress as it is, but this gum is infused with herbs that actually, truly help relieve stress.
7. Wallet: To keep all my money in. Or the little that I have anyways! I used to carry a much bigger wallet, but I find that this little one holds just what I need and doesn’t get bogged down with receipts and I’m more choosy about what I put in it. Oh how I love to simplify!
8. Sharpie Pens: Oh how I love my Sharpie pens. I never thought I would find a pen I’d love as much as my Papermate Flair pens, but here I am. All you pen-addicts understand, right? (Please tell me I’m not crazy.)
9. Honest Company Hand + Body Lotion: This is my favorite lotion! I love how lightweight it feels, but it’s enough to take care of my poor dry over washed nurses hands.
10. Blog Business Cards: Judging by the length of my hair, these business cards could use some updating, but they’re perfect for those situations where my blog comes up in conversation. Instead of finding a scratch piece of paper to write my URL down, I just hand them one of these!
11. Neutrogena Lip Balm: This has a little mauve tint to it and I just love it. It’s perfection in a lip balm, my friends.
12. Thieves Hand Sanitizer Spray: I’m that crazy lady at the grocery store who sprays down the handle of her cart with this stuff and then my hands and then Alea’s hands and basically everything we come in contact with. I also use this to clean my stethoscope + love the spicy smell it leaves behind. (And the germs it doesn’t!)
Those RESCUE products, along with the RESCUE Sleep Liquid Melts I keep on my nightstand, have become a staple for me. I tend to work myself up and get stressed over the silliest of things, so I love using the RESCUE stress relief pastilles and gum in conjunction with my essential oil routine.
I’ve noticed a huge difference in my stress levels + believe me, these pastilles and this gum will always be within arms reach.
What do you do to manage your stress?
I was selected for this opportunity as a member of Clever Girls and the content and opinions expressed here are all my own.