#pmedia #RonzoniSummer http://my-disclosur.es/OBsst
It is officially summertime ya’ll!
You know, just in case you didn’t know or something. Summer is only a few short months here in Wisconsin and I’m almost sure that it comes and goes faster each and every year, but that’s no excuse not to try and enjoy every single second of it. At our house, summer means lots of grilling out (and since grilling is Cory’s job, that means less cooking for mama), and delicious summery fruits and veggies.
And now that it’s time to grill out and enjoy fresh vegetables again, I’ve also been busy putting together yummy recipes that we wouldn’t normally eat during the winter months. One of those things being pasta salad! There’s just something so summery and fresh about a freshly made pasta salad.
You’ve heard of caprese salad, right? The pretty plated tomatoes, basil leaves and mozzarella drizzled with a balsamic vinaigrette dressing? That’s what we’ve created here — just add the pasta and voila! Caprese Pasta Salad! Talk about easy, summery, and delicious.
1. Ronzoni Garden Delight Trio Italiano pasta
2. Cherry tomatoes, halved
3. Mozzarella cheese, cubed
4. Fresh basil leaves, shredded
5. Balsamic vinaigrette dressing, 1 cup
1. Boil pasta until al dente.
2. Rinse pasta with cold water and let sit to cool.
3. Halve cherry tomatoes, cut mozzarella cheese into cubes, and shred fresh basil leaves.
4. Once noodles have cooled, combine with all ingredients in a large mixing bowl.
5. Place in fridge in let cool 15-20 minutes prior to serving.
Headed to the shop to grab the ingredients? I’m sure you are! I have two ways you can save a little extra change on Rozoni pasta for this recipe:
1. Dig into your local newspaper on 6/28/15 for a $1.00 coupon off any two Garden Delight items. (While supplies last).
2. Or you can snag a $0.55 off in-store coupon at Walmart starting 6/22/15. Offer expires 8/2/15 (while supplies last)
Be sure to check this store locator to be sure your store has this brand!
Next time you have friends or family over for a BBQ or the next time you have to bring a dish to a gathering or friends house, keep this recipe in the back of your mind. It’s fresh, it’s light, it’s packed with delicious vegetables and your friends will be begging you for the recipe.
Mmmm… I’m off to have another bowl!
What’s your favorite pasta salad dish to make?