I prepared this traveling must-have list using Folgers®, as part of a sponsored post for Socialstars #MyIcedCafe
Think for a minute. What’s the first thing that you do in the morning after you wake-up? I know one of the first things I do is start thinking about if I’m going to want my coffee hot or if I’m going to want an iced cold coffee. It typically requires a quick check of the weather, but then voila. Decision made. Let me just tell ya, it’s usually going to be an iced coffee in the summer. There’s just something so stuffy and sweaty about a cup of hot coffee in the summer time, you know?
If I’m not drinking coffee at home, I like to have it available to me when I’m on the go as well. Folgers® makes it easy know with their on-the-go sized concentrated iced café flavors. They come in 4 flavors, all of which are equally delicious and deliciously caffeinated. I love that these little squeeze bottles are perfect for bringing on trips. They’re small enough where they don’t take up a lot of room in your carry-on and they’re within the TSA’s 3-1-1 rule for carry-on liquids. Just remember to keep it in your zip-loc baggie.
If you’re headed on a trip anytime soon, take note of these must-haves for your carry-on luggage.
1. Laptop: If your flight offers Wi-Fi, I always recommend bringing your laptop in your carry-on. There’s endless opportunities for entertainment and in my case, I can get some uninterrupted blogging time—hooray for productivity, am I right?
2. Pens: This is coming from a pen-addict, so I may just be speaking for myself here, but I always like to have nice pens when I go on a trip. I can’t stand the typical hotel ball-point pens. They just don’t cut it, you know?
3. Planner: If you have dates and times and other important information to keep track of, then a planner is a must when you’re on a trip. Keep important documents tucked away in there and keep track of your flight information and hotel reservations. I personally don’t go anywhere without my planner!
4. Folgers® Iced Café flavoring: Grab a carton of milk after you make it through airport security and squeeze in some delicious coffee flavoring. Far cheaper than a coffee from any of the coffee shops—believe me!
5. 3-1-1 Approved Shampoo and Soap Bottles: These little squeeze bottles were an amazing spur-of-the-moment impulse buy during my most recent Target trip. They fit the perfect amount of shampoo, conditioner and face or body wash for your trip and they’re also within the 3oz parameters. They also have a suction cup on the back of them so you can stick them to the shower well when you get to your hotel and squeeze it right out! Genius, right?
Are you headed out on a trip anytime soon? Headed to visit family out of state or going on a family vacation? Keep in mind these carry-on must haves and trust me, don’t forget your Folgers Iced Café coffee flavoring. Mmm mmm good!
What are your must-have carry-on essentials?