First and foremost can we just talk about how cupcakes are the epitome of happiness? There’s just something about cupcakes that can always make me smile. For example, we recently bought the most delicious cupcakes for Alea’s birthday party with my side of the family in Minnesota and after a couple of bites we were all grinning from ear to ear. The cupcake happiness is just infectious! And let me just tell you, it’s no different with these Macaroni & Cheese Cupcakes made with KRAFT Macaroni & Cheese Dinner. No difference at all. One hesitant little bite and Alea was gobbling down her dinner in no time, giggling and smiling away. And in turn, mama was happy because boy can my little girl be a picky little thing.
Macaroni & Cheese Cupcakes
1. 1 Box KRAFT Macaroni & Cheese Dinner
2. 1 egg
3. 1 cup (~8 crackers) of crushed crackers
4. ½ cup shredded mozzarella cheese
1. Preheat oven to 400 degrees.
2. Make KRAFT Macaroni & Cheese Dinner according to directions on package.
3. Crush crackers in a plastic baggie.
4. Spray muffin tin with cooking spray.
5. Combine macaroni and cheese, ½ the baggie of crushed crackers, ¼ cup of mozzarella cheese and 1 egg in a mixing bowl and mix thoroughly.
6. Divide mixture evenly into cups in muffin tin.
7. Top with the rest of crushed crackers and the rest of mozzarella cheese.
8. Bake for 14 minutes. Let cool and remove from tin carefully.
Needless to say, if you want your dinner to be full of smiles and full of happiness, you’ve got to whip up these KRAFT Macaroni & Cheese Dinner cupcakes! Your family will thank you later!
What will you be making your family for dinner tonight?