1. “Can you close the sun roof mommy? It hurts my eyebrows.”
2. “A boy at school hit me today. So I yelled ‘STOP!’ and then walked away. Just like they taught me in Care Bears.
3. “Can we go to Hollywood sometime and we can watch the Voice?”
4. “I’ll do your chores for a MONTH, mom. I’ll MOP for you. I’ll do everything for you for a whole month if
5. “Look I’m playing catch!” Only child problems. She has to play catch with a bouncy ball and the window.
6. “I can’t watch this movie without you or dad! It’s rated PG!”
7. “Potato, potahto, tomato, potahto!”
8. “Mom! I just killed an ant… with my toothbrush! Don’t worry though, it was just the back of my toothbrush!”
9. “You know what my doctor said? That you always have to wear your helmet when you’re riding your bike or your scooter. Because we don’t want to bump our heads and get hurt!” — to the neighbor girl who wasn’t wearing her helmet!
10. “I guess I can’t write a story now. I’m just not good at “n’s”
11. “Look! The sliver is gonna fall out of my hand. If it falls out at school on the playground, I’ll stick my hand out of the fence so it doesn’t fall on the ground we play on. We don’t want anyone getting a sliver in their foot!”
12. “I’ll just go with dad to the grocery store. What? I have pants on now! I’ll try hard not to beg for anything.”
13. “I know where babies come from, mom! The hospital!” (Phew… dodged a bullet there!)
What silly things have your kids said lately?