What’s the first thing you think of when you think of summertime? When I think of summer, I think of warm weather, sunshine, grilling out for a majority of our meals and s’mores by the campfire. There’s nothing better, right? Okay, maybe throw in a slip ‘n slide and some pool time and we’re talking a really good summer! Am I right?
Being that s’more are typically only a summertime food that you’ll gobble up around the campfire with friends and family, they’re especially “summery” to me. Even just the smell reminds me of summer! The one great thing about this S’mores Dip Recipe is that you can enjoy it indoors on a rainy day or even during the cooler winter months. Just crank up the heat in the middle of January and toss this in the oven and you’ll feel like you’re on a summer camping trip in no time! 😉
1. Honey Maid Graham Cracker Squares (exclusively at Walmart)
2. Kraft’s Jet Puffed Marshmallows
3. Hershey’s Milk Chocolate bars
I grabbed all of my ingredients quick at Walmart on my way home from work the other day. Check out the sweet S’mores display above– talk about easy!
1. Break apart and layer Hershey’s Milk Chocolate bars in the bottom of a casserole dish.
2. Layer the marshmallows on top of the chocolate making sure to fill the entire casserole dish with the marshmallows.
3. Bake for 5-10 minutes at 450 degrees, checking frequently, until tops of marshmallows are that perfect toasted golden brown color.
4. Serve with graham cracker squares for dipping and enjoy immediately while still warm!
Next time you have your friends over for a movie night or decide to have a little family movie night, why not forgo the popcorn and whip up this simple s’mores dip instead? It’s easy, it’s delicious and it’s sure to become a favorite in no time. Trust me. I’m already craving it and we made this just the other day!
How do you like to enjoy your s’mores?