I don’t know about you, but sometimes my life looks a lot like this:
1. Spend Sunday morning meal planning and writing out meals for each day of the week. Maybe even the week after if I’m feeling rather ambitious.
2. Head out to 3 different grocery stores to gather all of the ingredients for all of the meals on my meal plan, quick and easy lunches for us for the week and snacks as well.
3. Come home and put all of the groceries away and prepare at least one large meal that will generate some leftovers for the week. Leftovers are a must!
4. Cory calls me on my way home from work on Monday and Tuesday and asks what the plan is for dinner and I immediately respond with the pre-planned meal with gusto!
5. Cory calls me on Wednesday questioning what’s for dinner and I yawn, shrug my shoulders, and decide there’s no way we’re making the extravagant meal I had originally planned for hump day.
And that’s where Jack’s Pizza comes into play! Insert the hallelujah chorus here. Sometimes, slaving away in the kitchen is just not my cup of tea. As a working mom, I leave for work at 7am and get home around 5:15pm. As soon as I get home, it’s time to get dinner ready and start thinking about homework and bath time for Alea and then it’s time for me to plop down and get some blog work done as well. It makes for a busy, busy night some nights and sometimes you just gotta hit the survival switch!
And my survival switch is tossing a delicious pizza in the oven– mmmm! Jack’s Pizza is made with 100% real Wisconsin (go WI!) cheese and made right here in the midwest! It’s a quick meal with preservative-free crust that goes from oven to table in no time flat and I don’t know about your family, but pizza always puts a smile on my family’s face! All for only a couple bucks! Deal!
Now mom’s happy because she knows exactly what to turn to on those busy weeknights and the family is happy because they get to devour some deliciously cheesy pizza! Basically what it comes down to is, “When mom’s happy, everyone’s happy!” Am I right?
In need of more information? Visit JacksPizza.com!
What do you make when you need an easy meal for dinner?