I don’t care who you are, you’ve GOT to be excited that fall is upon us. I’m already starting to see leaves begin to turn orange, leaves falling to the ground, and the weather this week will boast perfectly 60-degree days with just the right amount of fall chill in the air. I don’t know about you, but that first little taste of a brisk, cool, fall breeze always has be yearning for anything pumpkin spice– but preferably the perfection of a Pumpkin Chai Tea Latte!
Whip up one of these bad boys, cozy up with a sweater and sit out on your front porch in the fall breeze. (Or turn up the air conditioning if you’re in the southern states!) It’ll be nothing short of autumn bliss… I promise!
1. 1 bag of chai tea
2. 1/2 cup almond milk
3. 2 tablespoons of International Delight Pumpkin Pie Spice Creamer
4. 2 tablespoons of pumpkin puree
5. 1/4 teaspoon all spice
6. 1/4 teaspoon of cinnamon
7. 1 tablespoon of honey
8. 1 cinnamon stick
9. Whipped cream
(I bought all of the above ingredients at Walmart. Head to your local Walmart 9/17/15 – 9/20/15 for a free International Delight demo!)
1. Boil 1/2 cup of water in a saucepan. Add tea bag and let steep x5 minutes.
2. Blend tea, pumpkin puree, International Delight Pumpkin Pie Spice creamer, almond milk, honey, all spice, and cinnamon in a blender.
3. Pour the mixture back into the pan and warm-up again on the stovetop.
4. Once warm, pour into your mug of choice and add a dollop of whipped cream and garnish with a cinnamon stick.
FYI: This recipe makes 1 single serving and 1 Pumpkin Chai Tea Latte. You may have to adjust the recipe when making larger quantities or multiple servings.
If that doesn’t make you crave a Pumpkin Chai Tea Latte, I don’t know what will. The spiciness, the sweetness, the delicious taste of fall. And don’t forget to add a little Pumpkin Pie Spice Creamer to your morning coffee, too. There’s simply nothing more delicious!
What pumpkin recipes are you looking forward to creating this fall?
Are you as excited for pumpkin pie spice coffee creamer as I am?