Another day, another Happy List coming your way! Just a few things and a few photos I’ve collected throughout the week to share with you the things that are making me smile, making my tummy happy, and bringing me joy! I hope you’ll share with me what’s bringing you joy as well– let me know in the comments!
We all could use a little more happy in our lives, don’t we?
1. A Decent Sweet Tea: After quitting coffee a month or so ago (and then starting back up again because… coffee), I was on the mission to find the best tea. And Good Earth’s Sweetly Twisted was by far my favorite. I need a little sweetness to my tea and this was the perfect mix of sweet and that yummy black tea that I love. If you’re a tea drinker, you should give this one a shot!
2. Popsicle Stick Picture Frames: I love that we found this little popsicle stick picture frame in Cory’s work stuff from his old job. It made me smile and now we keep it in our kitchen on a shelf above our sink. Alea finger-painted the popsicle sticks when she was just teeny tiny and we gave it to Cory for Father’s Day.
3. Alea’s Collection of Kid’s Oils: These little Kid Scents Oils are are absolute favorite right now. I diffuse a couple while Alea falls asleep and she tends to fall asleep a little faster and I’ve found she stays asleep a little longer. That’s a victory in my book! She loves them, too, so that’s certainly a plus. She always asks for the “tickle of the night” which is when I take one of the bottles with the roller cap and run it along her spine. It gets all of the giggles out before bedtime, that’s for sure!
4. Honey Sticks: These little sweet sticks of local, raw honey are an absolute delight. If you haven’t had a honey stick before, you’re missing out. They’re the perfect cure to any sweet tooth and I love that they’re just plain honey, with nothing or extra funny ingredients. Mmmmm!
5. My Lara Bar and Almond Butter Obsession: A month or so ago, when I also quit coffee, I also started eating healthier and trying to incorporate more whole foods into my diet. Thus began my obsession with Lara bars and almond butter. Seriously guys. I can’t go 1 day without eating a Lara bar as my mid-morning or afternoon snack and I can’t go 1 day without a little almond butter squeezed onto my sliced up apple. I DIE. It’s too good.
What’s making you happy this week?