As I promised last week, Alea and I are going to share our ridiculously adorable Halloween Juice Boxes with you today. We had so much fun getting creative and creating these together. She’s a lucky little girl and has her leader day at school this Thursday, the last day of school before Halloween! Talk about perfect timing! So she will be bringing in these Halloween Juicy Juice boxes and her favorite book to share with her class. We sure hope they like them!
1. Construction paper (specifically: black, white, orange, green, and yellow)
2. A glue stick
4. Juicy Juice boxes (they’re the perfect size)
5. Googly eyes
6. Black marker
1. Trace one side of the Juicy Juice box onto a sheet of construction paper. If you’re making a pumpkin, use the orange, if you’re creating a ghost, than white and so forth.
2. Adhere the paper to the Juicy Juice box by using a glue stick.
3. Stick the googly eyes in place.
4. Add any other details by using additional pieces of construction paper and/or the black marker.
These would be perfect for your kids to bring to their Halloween parties, and a great treat to pass out on Halloween. Or you could just make them for fun and drink your creations throughout the next couple of weeks!
It’s great that they’re also Juicy Juice boxes! If you don’t know this already, Juicy Juice is made of 100% juice, contains no high-fructose corn syrup and comes in 16 delicious flavors! I don’t have to feel guilty about letting Alea have some every now and again and I love that!
You can also CLICK HERE to enter to win some great prizes in Juicy Juice’s Fall Fun Match & Win Game! You can play daily!
What kinds of fun Halloween crafts do you and your kiddos do this time of year?