This post is sponsored by Juicy Juice. All opinions are my own.
If you’re not over the moon excited for Halloween like we are this year, you better get excited! Halloween means fall and if you haven’t caught on yet, I’m slightly obsessed with this season. Along with Halloween and fall comes pumpkins, gorgeous colored leaves, hot apple cider and some delicious fall recipes.
Alea and I decided to have a little fun this past weekend and whip up a batch of chocolate covered googly eye pretzels and a bowl of orange monster punch. Delicious x2 and it really got us in the Halloween spirit!
2. Chocolate melts
3. White chocolate chips
Other: Toothpick and parchment paper
1. Line up your pretzels on a pan on parchment paper.
2. After melting the chocolate, use a spoon to distribute it evenly on to each pretzel.
3. Place a white chocolate chip into each of the two top holes of the pretzel pointed-side down.
4. Use the toothpick to make a black dot on the white chocolate chocolate chip eye.
5. Leave them to sit out and harden or place in the refrigerator for quicker results.
Orange Monster Punch
1. Orange Tangerine Juicy Juice
2. 1 bottle of lemon lime soda
1. Combine the above ingredients in a punch bowl and serve cold! It’s that easy!
Serve these two yummy recipes at your child’s school Halloween party, at your very own costume party or October birthday party, or while you’re carving pumpkins—no mater how you enjoy them, your kiddos will love helping you whip them up and giggling at those silly googly eye pretzels while they sip on their yummy orange monster punch!
We love Juicy Juice in our house! It comes in 16 yummy flavors free of high fructose corn syrup, added sugar or artificial sweeteners. Can’t argue with that! Alea gets the juice boxes as a treat in her lunch box somedays! You can also click this link to play the Juicy Juice Fall Fun Match & Win Game. Just click “play game” and you’re on your way to winning some fun prizes! You can play daily!
Stay tuned, because next week we’ll be sharing a fun little Juicy Juice juice box craft you can do with your little ones to help you celebrate the week of Halloween! Trust me, I know your kids are going to love it!
What recipes do you create with your kids for Halloween?