This shop has been compensated by Collective Bias, Inc. and its advertiser. All opinions are mine alone. #WaterMadeExciting #CollectiveBias
Ever year around this time, I start to think about what I should include in my New Years resolutions. There’s always a lot of “do more of this” and “do less of that” and sometimes the resolutions I had for the year prior just roll right over into the next year’s resolutions. One resolution I want to get very, very serious about is increasing my water intake. I do really well at drinking water when I’m at work because I always have my water bottle by me and there’s ice and water machines nearby wherever I go to in the clinic. The convenience of it is what makes it easy for me.
Upon coming to that conclusion, I’ve been brainstorming ways to make drinking more water more convenient at home as well. I’m so much more apt to walk over and make a cup of coffee than I am to pour myself a glass of water. Not good!
I’ve happened upon this lovely SodaStream Power Automatic Sparkling Water Maker and I think this is going to be a game changer for me. A serious game changer! You can create lots of delicious sparkling water creations with the SodaStream Sparkling Drink Mixes– all of which are made with high quality ingredients and are also low in sugar. It adds a little extra flavor and a little extra sparkle to your water and keeps things interesting!
The possibilities are endless, but here’s one recipe idea to get you started:
Lime, Mint & Basil Sparkling:
1. Basil Lime SodaStream Sparkling Drink Mix
2. Limes, quartered
3. Basil leaves, fresh
4. Mint leaves, fresh
5. Ice cubes
1. Put water in the SodaStream bottle. Push it up into place and then push back to engage in the SodaStream.
2. There are different levels of “fizz”. Time to get all Goldilocks and decide which one is “just right” for you.
3. Add 1 capful of the Basil Lime SodaStream Sparkling Drink Mix. Add this in slowly or it might fizz over.
4. Put 2 lime slices, 2 mint leaves and 2 basil leaves in a mason jar. Add two ice cubes. Slowly pour in the Basil Lime Sparkling Water. Stir and enjoy ice cold!
Looking for a SodaStream Power of your own? You can buy directly from their website or at your local Walmart or Target store.
Adding a SodaStream Power to our kitchen counter will help with my water intake, for sure. I just need to remember to keep these yummy flavors on hand as well as some fresh fruits to cut up and include. It’s just an easy, refreshing way to get your eight 8-oz glasses of water in each day! Yum!
What flavors of SodaStream Sparkling Water would you want to try?