Tis the season for family gatherings, pretty wrapped gifts, and lots and lots of goodies! It’s such a wonderful time of year full of magic, memories, and pure joy. Christmas has always been an exciting time for me, but ever since Alea came around, it’s been about ten times more exciting. I love seeing the magic of the holidays through her eyes. I love seeing her belief in the magic of the season and her love of Santa Claus, Rudolph the Red Nosed Reindeer, her Elf on the Shelf, Coal, and everything in between.
You can’t deny– this season is truly magical!
Today, I’m going to share one of my favorite Christmas “cookie” recipes. These little peanut butter balls are all kinds of sweet, ooey, gooey and simple! If you’ve never made Peanut Butter Balls before, fear not! They’re so much easier than you could imagine and they also require no baking!
1. 1 1/2 cup of Skippy Natural Peanut Butter
2. 4 cups of powdered sugar
3. 1/4 cup of butter (or 4 tablespoons)
4. 1 teaspoon of vanilla extract
5. 2 cups of milk chocolate melting wafers
6. 2 cups of white chocolate melting wafers
1. Combine Skippy Natural Peanut Butter, powdered sugar, butter, and vanilla extract and use a hand blender or mix together with your hands.
2. Put dough in the fridge for 30 minutes.
3. Melt milk chocolate melting wafers and white chocolate melting wafers in separate bowls in the microwave for 1 minute to 1 1/2 minutes.
4. Roll the dough into 1″ balls and dip into chocolate. Place in the fridge overnight to let them harden.
These are so darn good, I dare you to try and have just one.
What are your favorite Christmas cookies to make?