I love to read other blogs just as much as I like to work on my own blog. I think that’s one of my absolute favorite things about blogging– that we kind of form a community with one another. Sometimes it’s so hard to explain “what a blog is” to people who don’t blog, but other bloggers? We just get each other. We know what it means to spend an entire Saturday whipping up DIYs and recipes, why we need to get a nice DSLR camera, how important it is to post regularly on social media, and how silly it feels to pose for outfit photos.
And these ladies I’m about to share with you– they get it and they just all around rock at what they do. I always leave their spaces feeling so inspired and ready to take on the world! Okay, maybe that’s a bit drastic, but just hop on over to their sites and you’ll see exactly what I mean!
1. Sugar Crumbs: I discovered Erin’s blog when I was scrolling through Facebook. She had a video posted and her personality and spunkiness just pulled me right in! Her blog is all about some fun crafts and DIYs that are easy enough for me to understand and maybe actually do someday! She also has some easy recipes as well! Her tagline is “creating a sweeter life” and judging by her blog– she’s most certainly accomplished that!
2. Montgomery Fest: Annie + Justin — husband and wife pair are making me all kinds of giddy over their adorable relationship and envious over the bright, airy feel of their blog and Instagram feed. If you love hand-lettering, freebie desktop backgrounds, lovely home decor and to live vicariously through someone’s wanderlust ways– their space is the perfect match for you.
3. Sparkles and Shoes: First things first. Kelly is an absolute doll! She offers up some seriously adorable fashion, some fabulous beauty tips, and awesome gift guides. I mean, finally! Someone who can teach me how to contour effectively! That alone is a win in my book!
4. Afternoon Espresso: Ashely just makes me wish I could live inside of her closet for a couple days. She has such a class, put-together style that I just love and her outfit posts always have me swooning.
5. The Girl Who Loved to Write: I’m completely brand new to Chelsea’s blog and I have to admit– I like her 10 times more because her name is Chelsea. At least I’m just being honest! Her most recent post — 30 Things to Say Yes to for the Best Year of Your Life — completely drew me in. I hope to check a few of these items off of my list!
6. Camp Patton: I’ve been reading and following Grace on Instagram for quite some time now. I love her crew and that she shares life with her husband in residency so openly and honestly. I work with several residents at work as a nurse and it’s kind of fun to see “the other side” of it as well. She is five absolutely adorable children and you can tell she’s just the sweetest mama!
7. The Happy Flammily: Paige always knows how to make me smile with the sweet comments she leaves on my blog. She serves up some yummy recipes on her blog as well as some fun beauty tips as well. I love her most recent addition to her closet and fully commend her on rocking the ever-popular leather leggings! You go girl!
8. Ten Feet Off Beale: Alyssa, girl, you rock my world. I love her posts that take you around her city of Memphis and (are you sensing a theme here) her outfits are the cutest… ever! She’s also a creative soul and has her very own etsy shop that just started selling the cutest felt donuts!
9. Trials Bring Joy: Another Chelsea! The world just can’t have too many Chelsea’s– that’s impossible! This girl makes my heart so happy. She has been battling infertility for years now, but still manages to stay positive and is just the brightest light in the infertility community. I give her major props for that! She also resides in MN, which holds a special place in my heart. I miss MN like crazy somedays! I know in my heart that this sweetie will become a mama someday… I just know it.
10. Hello Nature Blog: Food, crafts, and awesome tips + tricks are what Miss Ashley is all about! I love Ashley’s original take on photography and how she edits her photos with a more vintage hue. She keeps things interesting and I love her photographic perspective as well — she’s basically genius!
And that’s that! I just love discovering a new blog with a cup of coffee in hand. It’s so easy to just get lost in the tangled inter webs reading and learning about ladies around the country and around the world. There’s just so much incredible talent in the blog-o-sphere and I’m so thankful and honored to be a teeny-tiny piece of that! Now go show those ladies some serious love!
What blogs are you absolutely loving right now?