I know it’s February and I probably should’ve been a little bit more proactive in setting goals for 2016, but the fact of the matter is, I wasn’t. Shucks! But, it’s better late then never and I’m pretty proud and serious about the goals that I’ve set for the coming year. They’re not as simple as my goals have been in years past and are going to require some handwork, but I really feel like they’re attainable goals for the year. The first goal might just need the stars to align just perfectly though. 🙂
1. Make a Baby: I know, what a silly goal, huh? But this has been my goal for over 2 years now and I’m so ready to give my Alea a little brother or a little sister and I think she’s beyond ready to have one as well! I’m really hoping and praying that 2016 is the year we’ll be able to grow our family. Keep your fingers crossed for us?
2. Buy a House: We just recently started the house-hunting process again and it’s proving to be far more difficult than I thought it would be. There’s pretty slim pickings where we live and where we want to be. I’m hoping we find exactly what we want or at least something we can put a little work into to make it ours.
3. Take More Time to Read: I’m absolutely ashamed at how little I’ve read over the last couple of years. I simply just don’t make time to read and it’s sad! I’d love to readjust some of my leisure time to allow for more reading!
4. Start a Blogging Schedule: I used to be on a pretty consistent schedule on this here blog. I knew on Monday’s I’d do a “life lately” post, Tuesday’s I would do a craft/DIY post and etc. Having this schedule in place helped me create content easier because I knew what I needed to do and when I needed to do it. I would love to start this again so you as the reader know what to expect, as well, when you come to this space! What do you think about that, though?
5. Start the Steps to Getting my Bachelors: It’s a professional goal of mine to get my Bachelors in nursing. Currently I have my associates degree. I’d love to get registered and get the wheels in motion to start working towards this degree!
There! I feel so much better now that I have those down on “virtual” paper. I hope you’ll hold me to them and I’ll be sure to keep you updated on that first goal. I’m hoping that surgery was exactly what we needed, but only time will tell. It’s all in His time, after all!
What are your goals for 2016?