This shop has been compensated by Collective Bias, Inc. and its advertiser. All opinions are mine alone. #EasterSweets #CollectiveBias
Did you happen to realize how early Easter is this year? It’s the week after this weekend for crying out loud! Time to think about Easter baskets and Easter bunnies and lots and lots of JellyBeans! And you can’t forget about the Easter hunts and the chocolate bunnies! I decided to beat the crowd and get out to Target a little earlier than usual this year to get some of my Easter shopping done. And by early I mean sooner than the day or two before Easter… let’s just say I don’t have the best track record the last couple of years!
Along with getting my shopping done a little earlier, I also wanted to try a little something different with our Easter baskets this year and thought it would be fun to mix things up and make a little Easter in a Jar! Let me know what you think!
What you Need:
1. Mason Jars
2. Easter Grass
3. Plastic Easter Eggs
4. Starburst Sweet & Sour Jellybeans
5. DOVE Chocolate Peanut Butter Eggs
6. DOVE Solid Milk Chocolate Bunny
7. M&Ms White Strawberry Shortcake (available for a limited time and only at Target!)
8. Starburst Carrot
Of course you can stuff your Easter jar “baskets” with whatever you would like, but these are just some (really delicious) suggestions! I’m currently obsessing over the M&Ms White Strawberry Shortcake… mmm! They’re so good!
Pro Tip: If you’re headed to grab these products, don’t forget this MARS coupon and this Wrigley coupon! Also, Target Super Stores will be hosting a sampling event March 20th– be there for lots of Easter fun!
How to Make:
1. Put Easter grass in the bottom of the jars and add Jellybeans and DOVE Chocolate Peanut Butter Eggs as well as the other ingredients listed above. Arrange and gift! It’s really that easy. You can go just about a million different directions with this, so feel free to get creative!
Is it just me, or is being the Easter bunny so much fun?
What unique ways do you think outside of the traditional “Easter basket”?