Now that we’re heading into summer (because I firmly believe the warm front we’re experiencing will continue) it’s time to start thinking about summer hair. When I think summer hair, I think beachy waves, voluminous, care-free styles and braids. There’s just something so cool and casual about all of the above, you know what I mean?
Take a look at this easy step-by-step tutorial to show you exactly what to do to get this look! (Trust me: It’s so much easier than you think!)
1. Start with the TRESemé Beauty-Full Volume Conditioner—yes, you heard me right. START with the conditioner first! This is part of TRESemé’s new hair care system. You moisturize your hair with conditioner first to create more voluminous hair!
2. Next, shampoo with TRESemé Beauty-Full Volume Shampoo
3. Use a pea-szie amount of the TRESemé Beauty-Full Volume Hair Maximizer throughout your damp hair.
4. Add one dollop of TRESemé Beauty-Full Volume Mousse to add a little extra boost to your hair and let your hair air-dry or dry your hair on low.
5. Take 1” sections of your hair and wrap around a curling wand. The goal is very loose, mild and calm waves. No ringlets are welcome to this hair party! Don’t hold your hair on the iron longer than 30-50 seconds. Let the hair off the curling wand gently and pull the curl out straight.
6. Mess your hair up a little with your fingers and then finish with a light spray of TRESemé’s Beauty-Full Volume Hair Spray. I love that this hair spray keeps things in place, but doesn’t get crunchy like others!
This collection and the revolutionary pre-wash conditioner routine are absolutely what keeps this hairstyle together for me and makes it look so wonderfully voluminous! It truly is the perfect hairstyle for summer and I’m so ready to pair this with a maxi dress and a pair of strappy sandals and walk along one of our very few sandy beaches here in Wisconsin!
Check out TRESemé’s video here to learn more: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KpqEGS7asds
What’s your go-to summer hairstyle?