Being *almost* eight months pregnant and working a full-time job, I can tell you that the first thing I want to do when I get home from work is to plop down on the couch and fall asleep in front of the TV. You’d think having a desk job, I’d be ready to go and crazy productive when I get home from work, but that is certainly not the case! That being said, slaving away in the kitchen is obviously not my idea of a good time after I get home from work. Just the thought of it makes me cringe!
However, in addition to feeling all kinds of lazy when I get home from work, I’m also Hangry with a capital “H”. I need food and I need it 5 minutes ago, you know what I mean? And I suppose it would be quite kind of me to feed my family as well! Quick and easy 30-minute meals that require little to no effort and ingredients are my absolute go-to for a weeknight dinner. Sure, it’s not the fanciest thing in the world, but this pasta bake is phenomenal and it is all kinds of delicious, too.
1. Veggie rotini pasta mix
2. Ragu Homestyle Pasta Sauce (pick your favorite flavor)
3. 1-2 cup bag of mozzarella cheese
4. 1/2 bag of parmesan cheese
5. 1/2 green pepper, diced
6. 1 small can of mushrooms
1. Line your 13×9 baking dish with tin foil. Trust me friends, this will save your scrubbing muscles!
2. Put in your noodles (after boiling and draining them, of course) and dump in your Ragu Homestyle sauce.
3. Add the parmesan cheese, diced green pepper, and mushrooms and mix it all together.
4. Top with mozzarella cheese
5. Bake at 375 for 15 minutes.
Serve with garlic bread and a side salad or whatever tickles your fancy!
It’s all kinds of delicious. I enjoy making my own spaghetti sauce in bulk and freezing it in separate portions so we have it on hand whenever we need it, but for the nights when unthawing spaghetti sauce even seems daunting, I always have a jar of Ragu Homestyle Pasta Sauce on hand! For this recipe I used the Ragu Homestyle Roasted Garlic but I also bought the Ragu Homestyle Mushroom to have on hand as well. If you need more easy-peasy recipe ideas, check these recipes out. You can thank me later!
What are your favorite 30-minute recipes?