This shop has been compensated by Collective Bias, Inc. and its advertiser. All opinions are mine alone. #NatureMadeFamily #CollectiveBias
1. Get Your Flu Shot: I know vaccinations can be a touchy subject, but I truly believe in the influenza vaccine and always make sure my family is vaccinated. There’s no way the flu shot could cover all strains of the flu, but having protection against the four main strains it does cover is completely worth it to me.
2. Take Your Vitamins: We just recently took a trip to Target and stocked up on Nature Made vitamins for everyone in the family. Except for Mckenna that is. Kids First® Gummies are for ages 4 and up. We don’t take chances! I love their affordable price point at $9.99– there’s no excuse not to get take your vitamins with that price! The Kids First® Gummies make it so easy for Alea to take her vitamins. She remembers more than me because they’re so tasty! I personally use the Nature Made Multi for Her Plus Omega-3 Gummies and love that they’re an excellent source of vitamins A, C, D3, and E, as well as key B vitamins (folic acid, biotin, niacin, vitamin B6, vitamin B12), and important minerals such as chromium and zinc.
3. Wash Your Hands: I hope this one goes without saying, but I have to mention it. The number one way to help prevent illness is by washing your hands after you use the restroom and before you eat especially. I keep a little container of hand sanitizer with me at all times, too, for those times when a sink isn’t available.
4. Cover Your Cough and Sneeze: Use the “batman” technique to cover your cough or sneeze into your shirt. You’re essentially coughing into your elbow crease! Don’t cough or sneeze on your hands– especially if you don’t wash your hands right away. That’s the easiest way to spread your illness to others.
5. Eat Clean & Healthy Foods: It’s so important to take your vitamins, but it’s also important to be sure you’re getting key vitamins and minerals from your diet as well. Eating a rainbow of fruits and vegetables everyday can ensure you get exactly that!
Bonus: You can get 30% off your Nature Made vitamins for your family with the Cartwheel app for Target! Just follow this link.
How do you keep your family healthy during the winter months?
† These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. These products are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease